1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Has anyone used Toyota Financial Warranty in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by claypot2, Sep 3, 2006.

1. claypot2

claypot2 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Just got a 2006 Prius. I live in Miami and I bought an extended warranty from the dealer but found this site can guide me to a much cheaper product backed by Toyota Financial Warranty. This Warranty is not offered in the Southesast region. I read on another post that there is they heard that Toyota Service Departments in Miami, Florida area don't accept the Toyota Financial Warranty and maintanance plan. My question is. Has anbody used the Toyota Financial Warranty in the Miami area? Please let me know.

2. Walker1

Walker1 Empire

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(claypot2 @ Sep 3 2006, 02:50 AM) [snapback]313407[/snapback]</div>
    I live in W. Palm Beach. The warranty I bought from Troy is a Toyota Platinum war. and he assured me all Toyota dlrs. have to honor it. I have about 10,000 miles on my 2006 and have not had a need to go to the dlr. Call Troy and he'll answer any questions regarding FL.

3. removeum

removeum Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    B) I purchased the Platinum Warranty from Troy and have used it once here in Omaha, Nebraska. Performance Toyota had to replace my coolant valve position sensor and it would have cost me $239.43 for parts and labor. It cost me nothing when I showed them the platinum warranty. I currently have 52,666.00 on my 04 Prius.

Thanks to Troy and PriusChat.