1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by xbdude, Oct 11, 2006.

1. xbdude

xbdude opticat

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Actually, 4chi, I noticed that the ICE was running at a (seemed this way) higher RPM than usual when I first drove down my street. Then I flipped from the "consumption" screen to the battery and noticed the purple bar.

Anyway, I left the car garaged for the past three days and just now checked it. The battery showed lots of blue, so I must of left it in the IgON mode or something like that to cause the drain.

2. dmckinstry

dmckinstry New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(richard schumacher @ Oct 11 2006, 07:46 PM) [snapback]331521[/snapback]</div>
    My good habit of always pushing a lock button when I leave the car has saved me a number of times of forgetting to power off. I'm getting absent minded and have on a number of occasions just pushed park. Didn't hear it running, got out and tried to lock. It always complains, alerting me to the fact that either my wife has left her purse in the car, or that I forgot to power down.

Dave M.