1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Have you ever been hit on, within PC?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Mar 27, 2006.

?
  1. I have been hit on, but have not hit on anyone.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I have not been hit on, but have hit on someone.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I have been hit on, AND have hit on someone.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I have not been hit on, and have NOT hit on someone.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I have acquired a stalker.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I can be considered a stalker.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Thanks!!

:D

Seriously, thanks everyone! This is exciting, but scary for me at the same time, of course. According to some nosy family members and friends, 'it' should be here sometime in December.

2. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Congratulations, Jennifer! And congrats to your hubby, too, though he had the easy part. :rolleyes: I hope you find parenting as rewarding as I have.

3. Rancid13

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Thanks hyo! Looks like Angelina and I have something in common now, huh? :)

4. Schmika

Schmika New Member

If your hubby starts giving you a hard time, tell him "I KNOW it's mine, you only THINK it is yours" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats.....My three were a blessing to me.

5. Rancid13

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hahaha! When I found out and told him-or rather showed him-the evidence, I looked him in the eye and said "I hope it's yours". LOL!!! Totally joking of course (or am I?). :D :D :D

6. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    ooh, we have a pregnant chicks with black priuses club member! geez, you're like the fourth person i know (or... interact with?) that has gotten pregnant recently. something in the water? or cabin fever? :lol:

congrats!!!! :D

7. tripp

tripp Which it's a 'ybrid, ain't it?

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Jennifer, congrats on the news. The l'il monsters are a real joy, though a bit o' work too. :D We have two, one's a bit fiery. She was a tough one, also our first so we were new to the whole parent thing. Our second is looking to be a lot more mellow (shel's 7 months today) so we're not sure just yet. It's really cool to watch the personalities unfold. That said, enjoy your remaining days (or is it daze) before the arrival. It's definitely a life style change!

8. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Nope. The thing is, they were both my friends. You don't do that to friends. And her feelings for him were unmistakable.

9. Salsawonder

Salsawonder New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I think you should never give up on having a crush or acting like a kid at least 2-3 times a day!

Congrats Jennifer, your journey has just begun. Hold that baby and spoil it with love.

I have a crush on a few Prii that I have seen on thise site but I've got it bad for that beautiful EV Rav of Darrell's.

10. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Actually, I wanted to focus in and expand on this point a bit... IMO, that all depends. I won't exclude, or place limitations, on almost anything across the board, particularly with respect to completely nebulous issues such as relationships. Anything can happen. While I do have a "core" of friends I would never do that to under almost any circumstance, there are (and I hate to put it this way) "lesser" friends where I would likely weigh the risks/potential outcome. With my "core" friends, I would probably talk it out if they somehow didn't get the feeling something was up (which is doubtbful by the way). These are friendships that have been permanently in place since grade school, and there is a 100% wide open line of communication.

When it comes right down to it, sometimes you don't have a choice in the matter. It appears in your circumstance, it was on your side only, and given, from these brief posts, I do agree you probably did the right thing in that case.

Now, a more interesting scenario is "what if", she felt the same in return?

:ph34r:

11. the fish

the fish Member

Rancid13, congrats on the great news! Your joking (?) about the baby's father inspired me to share a joke. Don't have high expectations - I don't do this for a living.

A coworker of mine has two beautiful daughters who are his pride and joy. He is always showing pictures of them to everyone he meets and boasting about their beauty. By looking at him, you can tell they get their looks from his wife.

Just recently, they had a third child and his wife gave birth while he was out of town. When he came back and saw his newborn at the hospital for the first time, he was shocked that his new daughter was so funny looking - clearly not beautiful like this other daughters. He then asked his wife if she had an affair with someone else because this new baby could not be his. To that, his wife replied, "No honey ... THIS one is yours".

Congrats again, your life will change for the best and you won't remember what life was like before this time.

12. espoafd

espoafd New Member

Congratulations Jennifer.

Your life will never be the same. I mean that in a good way.

13. Schmika

Schmika New Member

Your morals know no bottom, do they!

14. Schmika

Schmika New Member

Does fantasizing count??????

15. koa

koa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius

16. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schmika @ Mar 29 2006, 02:10 AM) [snapback]231748[/snapback]</div>
    So what are you saying Schmeek? That you treat a friend you made last month in the same regard as a childhood friend you've been close to ever since?

17. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Mar 29 2006, 11:15 AM) [snapback]231766[/snapback]</div>
    Perhaps he means he uses one single standard of decency when deciding if it is appropriate to do something that will hurt someone, regardless of whether that person is a lifelong friend or merely an acquaintance-friend.

18. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    This sounds as good as the stories in the newspaper!.... funny how misunderstanding and misinterpretation and misquotes can go crazy.

Without knowing someones heart, its tough to accurately interpret what you see in type.

Well I'm proud of you Schmika for sticking your neck out to be so vulnerable.... hang in there baby....