1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Have you ever had this aggravation....

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Bgustafson, May 25, 2018.

1. Bgustafson

Bgustafson Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    This is somewhat of a needless topic, but I feel inclined to share my feelings. When I purchased our Prius, I quickly got the seat adjusted to where I seemed to like it. Everything felt good..... Brought it to the mechanic a couple months back, and they screwed with the seat position a lot and since then I haven't been able to get it to feel "right." Every single trip I'm STILL moving it back and forward + up & down trying to find my old position. :rolleyes:

A few days ago... I finally thought I had found it. Then that night, I brought my car to a valet and they moved the seat AGAIN!

Now I'm back to square one. Next time I'm going to label at least the back / forward position rail with a silver sharpie so I can line up that..

:( / rant

2. Leadfoot J. McCoalroller

Leadfoot J. McCoalroller Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Over the years a couple of cars have had adjustable detents on the seat adjusters- a primitive (but highly effective) form of seat memory. I'd love to see that come back.

3. phoenixgreg

phoenixgreg Senior member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    That might be your only option. I used to have a car with "memory seats", but I don't think any of the Prius lineups offer that.

4. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    So your partner doesn't drive it?

I have to reset my seat after each time my other half drives. On trips, that is multiple times per day.

5. Grit

Grit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Never. I adjust my seat and office chair according to my mood, hairdo, clothing attire, shoes/sandals, and etc. One day I'm tilting forward, back, tall, very low and etc. No back pain either.

Bgustafson likes this.
  6. Diemaster

Diemaster Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    if it's a power seat, when you get it how you like, just unplug the switches or remove the fuse.