1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Having trouble with menu screens...

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by beard, Jan 1, 2013.

1. beard

beard New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I have owned a c2 for 3 days...so still a newbie (though I commuted 53mi. last night in a snow storm averaging 37 mph and 65.3 mpg!).
    Maybe it is the difference between a 2 and a 3, but I cannot manage to find the rest of my menu screens. As I scroll through them, I see: Energy Monitor, Driver Information, ECO Score, ECO Savings, and Settings and Screen Off.
    Where are the 5 Min Consumption, Past Record, and ECO Savings Record menu screens as shown on page 189 of the manual? Are they not available for the 2?
    And when I choose the "setup", I am only able to adjust the "screen off" and "set clock" functions, as the "basic settings", "set ECO savings", and "menu screen selection" are not highlighted. Am i missing a crucial step?
    Please help (as I am obvisoulsy an OCD nerd in distress!)

Cheers

2. Rob.au

Rob.au Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    i-Tech
    They're there but are off by default on all models - refer to page 41 or 199 of the manual for how to turn them on and off.

Yes. Stop the vehicle before attempting to make these adjustments as those options are locked out when moving. :sneaky: