1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hawaii - anyone see a Prius C "in the wild" yet?

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by ewaboy, Mar 2, 2012.

1. ewaboy

ewaboy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Saw the same Prius C Summer Rain at Manoa Shopping Center this a.m.

We passed each other and stared - interrupted only by a white Prius v passing between us.:)

We parked within a few spaces of each other. Went over and talked - this is the same Prius C from last night. C 4 with alloys and moonroof. Told them I saw them last night and thought my car had been stolen. Mother said: "My daughter saw your car passing just now and said: 'Mom - that's our car!'" Car bought two months ago - must have been in the second shipment.

Manoa SC must be a Prius C and v watering hole or something.;)

2. ewaboy

ewaboy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Well - walking the dogs - finally saw a Chevy Volt in Manoa Valley - one block up from the shopping center. Looked brand new - dealer plates and all. Nice looking car but the price!:eek:

3. ewaboy

ewaboy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    This afternoon at Manoa Shopping Center - silver C passed me by. I was looking at the car and smiling. The woman was looking back - she was not smiling - I think she thought I was looking at her.

I think I will stop being so obvious - don't want to have security called on me.:(:embarassed::behindsofa:

LizKauai likes this.
  4. LizKauai

LizKauai First PriusC3 owner on Kauai!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I think I saw KK heading west when I was heading to work a few days/weeks ago. I still don't recognize anything but summer rain in the wild. What I think might be a C is usually a Fit. BUT I have seen TONS of regular Prii on the roads lately!