1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HD radio question

Discussion in 'Prime Audio, Electronics, and Infotainment' started by Tha_Ape, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Tha_Ape

Tha_Ape Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Does anyone know if it's possible to change the HD station via the steering wheel controls without using the 11.6 touchscreen or setting each HD1,2,3 as separate stations?

For instance, 95.5 has 3 HD stations, I can program then in but they take up 3 memory slots. Using "Tune" on the touch screen will move it to 95.5 HD2, but neither the left nor right steering wheel controls will bump do it, they only change the station to 95.7 or my next saved station.

2. schja01

schja01 One of very few in Chicagoland

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Put the MID in AV mode then use the up/down carrot on the 4way button on the left side of the steering wheel?
    Carrot = ^ or v

jerrymildred likes this.
  3. Tha_Ape

Tha_Ape Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    That just goes through pre-programmed stations. Oddly, the "^" goes down and "v" goes up a pre-programmed station.

Additionally, with the <,^,>,v on the right hand side, < & > cycle through the display next to the speedometer and ^ & v go through the pre-programmed stations, as with the left side, oddly, the "^" goes down and "v" goes up.

This isnt a huge deal, but there is no need for redundancy when you could use one set of buttons to do something different. Admittedly this is a small gripe, but I'm new to the Prime and wanted to know if I had a setting wrong or something.