1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HDD based Navi and Music

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Wooski, Jun 2, 2009.

1. agentred

agentred New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yeah it'd better be from some damn good lookin' cows!

2. Wooski

Wooski New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I think the UK pricing is based on what other manufacturers charge here. So the concept of making leather and metallic paint options at this level is fairly common.

e.g. on the Ford Mondeo leather is £1250 and metallic £425. On a BMW 3 series leather is £1215 and metallic £580. On a BMW 5 series leather is £1340 and metallic £625.

3. Mike Dimmick

Mike Dimmick Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    US Prius IV is $2,800 more than Prius III. Additional features are water-repellant side windows, Plasmacluster, and leather interior. I'd say that's about the same pricing. In fact using today's rates it's £1,707.93 - and our price includes 15% VAT.

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    hahaha.. beauty pagent cows?

Yeah we don't pay for paint unless you're buying an Audi, BMW or Mercedes. Mazda has on occasion charged for metallic paint but it's only Cdn $105.

Don't forget heated seats, power lumbar support, auto-dimming mirror w/Homelink and 3-dr SKS.

5. Manksgloob

Manksgloob Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry to derail, but I gotta get something off of my chest -- something that has been bothering me all this time about the 2010 and the package choices that are offered.

"Weight concerns" were the quoted reason for why Toyota didn't put the Advanced Technology package with the Moon Roof package. Yet in one of the videos on prius-pt.com I clearly see LED headlights, headlight washers, fog lights, parking sensors, the blue Toyota emblem for radar cruise control, and the black solar roof all on one vehicle (so it's not a mashup of various footage from various trim levels). All of these are the makings of the AT package and solar roof package. Granted, the tires are not the 17" ones and so it's not on the "Prius V" level trim of the American market, but still.

Blargh!

Give me a Prius with EVERYTHING on it. And the HUD -- because that's cool.

</rant>

6. Tideland Prius

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It's moonroof vs. 17" alloys, not moonroof vs. AT package.... cause we have that package in Canada (moonroof with radar cruise/PCS but no LKA and no LEDs/17").

7. Wooski

Wooski New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Despite the fact Toyota DID show a white prototype with the Moon / Sun roof and 17" wheels / LED lights in Geneva, this combination is not available anywhere.

8. Tideland Prius

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yup. I have that picture lol.