1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HeatShield Windshield Reflectors / Shades

Discussion in 'Sponsored Commercial Sales' started by Danny, Jun 24, 2004.

1. ScubaX

ScubaX Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Danny, I ordered on the 28th so I am guessing mine was apart of sundays order. I am confused as to what the pair are for the sides I ordered. The picture shows both front and rear widow covered but then the order say one pair. So does each side require two or is it one big piece? If not, then I guess I still need the rear seat window covers.

2. Tadashi

Tadashi Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The side heatshields in the store are the front left and right sides only. I had to order the rear left and right sides from the company. Luckily, my wife has a Prius also so she can use my 2nd set of front left and right shields I ordered 2 thinking the sides were a set of a front and rear for each side (which would make more sense and easier for sales).

The thing is that the rear side shields come with the triangle size shields to fit that small window behind the rear passengers.

3. ecolo

ecolo New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danny\";p=\"23747)</div>

4. popserge

popserge New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Serge Popper
    Danny, I believe, but I'm not positive that I ordered a windshiled shade for my Prius 2005 from you about 10 days ago. I've sent the store two emails asking if you have my order. I've received no answer. Please let me know if you have an order from me so I can get going and keep the sun off my dash,.
    Thanks,
    Serge

5. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Hey all -

I wanted to formally update everyone instead of having to send out a series of emails to various people. I accept the payments through PayPal, and have to manually go in and download the transaction history and turn that into a file to send to the manufacturer. This entire week PayPal's ability to download the history has been down, so I've been unable to put that together to send to CanvasWorks. Couple that with the fact that I was behind in sending orders out already (I've really been hit with a lot of orders recently and wasn't prepared to have to do the daily upkeep on it like I did last summer) and you get to where we are today.

I really apologize for any lack of response to your inquiries - I am not swindeling anyone or taking your money and running. Unfortunately I have no control over shipping, I process the orders and send them to the distributor, so I cannot provide any shipping or tracking information. What I can provide is an assurance that you will receive your HeatShield very soon and a huge apology on my part.

As far as International orders go, I don't believe that CanvasWorks normally ships internationally, so each order is treated on a case-by-case basis. The distributor and I went back and forth a couple of times with each other before I actually got to even send your order to them. Again, please accept my apology.

Tadashi -

Thanks for updating us about the side windows, I was under the impression that they were all one set. I will update the PriusChat/Shop ASAP.

-Danny

6. Mike2348

Mike2348 New Member

I ordered the Front Heat Shield in early March. My PayPal account was debited on March 16. I have not received shipment a month later. I have sent two emails using the link in the “Store" and have not received any response to them.

Be prepared for long delays, in spite of the promises for attention!

7. popoff

popoff New Member

Danny, I'm also tired of waiting (March 16) and it's starting to get hot as well.

How about a refund of my $30 and I'll order them directly from Canvasworks?

8. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I'm sorry, I should have clarified. I only meant the orders from the last few days. All of your orders have already been sent to CanvasWorks several weeks ago. I will follow up with them concerning your two orders, but they should have been shipped off weeks ago since I sent them immediately after your orders.

By the way, I'm caught up on sending all orders to the distributor, so if you ordered recently and continue to have problems please contact me directly.

9. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Update again: It looks like the inquiries I'm receiving are from one main order sheet, so I have resent that order sheet to CanvasWorks and emailed just about everyone I have email addresses for about the issues. I will also give them a call first thing Monday morning when they open up.

10. popserge

popserge New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    CANCEL MY ORDER FOR MY 2006 PRIUS WINDSHIELD SHADE. I'VE WRITTEN YOU THREE EMAILS WITH NO RESPONSE. RUNNING A STORE INCLUDES RESPONSIBILITY AND YOU SEEM TO HAVE NONE!
    Serge Popper

11. SilverPrius

SilverPrius New Member

Please let me know the status of heat shield order #103 placed on
    March 20 2005

Bill

12. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Mr. Popper -

I have responded to your inquiry in the post above. I stated that I will not be responding to many of the emails I have received in an effort to reach everyone at one time.

I am sorry, but it is too late for me to cancel your order. CanvasWorks (the manufacturer) has had the order for several weeks now. Any revenue I make off of these HeatShields is hardly worth the amount of time I put into it - I offer these so that our members can get them at the cheapest price possible, just like the Toyota Extended Warranty. I put a lot of hard work and time into this site and continuing to offer our members the best deals that I can find on various Prius-related accessories. I do not carry any items on-hand and have no control over their shipping status.

But again, I apologize and will update you as soon as I hear back from the distributor. They are on West Coast time so it will be after 12pm EST.

13. ScubaX

ScubaX Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I will be in the neighborhood of CanvasWorks on Mondays (today is probably too late). Do you want me to stop by and ask in person where are these orders?

Mike :guns:

14. xsailor1

xsailor1 Junior Member

I ordered front and back shields on 11 April and just received email notification of shipment from Adam Ferris of Canvas Works, Inc.

Thank-you Danny for making these types of products/pricing available for your members. :)

Ed

15. popserge

popserge New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Danny:
    I appreciate your finally answering one of my emails. I've spoken to Bruce, the owner of Canvas Works and I will have my shade this Friday. He claims no knowledge of orders which you may have sent in. He said he was going to speak to the person who handles your account. I'm sorry that I got a bit hot in my last email and still don't understand the apparent confusion and lack of communication. I'll call Bruce again in the morning and tell him to cancel the order I may or may not have put in with you. One or two of my emails asked you if I had indeed put in an order for a shade with you. Unfortunately you didn't answer that either. If I knew under what name you operate and what name the charge to my credit card was under Iwould have checked it that way.
    Serge
    PS Did you know that your incriprtion certificate is expired as of April 19, 2005

16. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    popserge (and everyone) -

I would like to apologize for placing the blame for what happened with recent orders on CanvasWorks. After speaking with my Account rep over there, we realized that I created the order spreadsheet and everything needed for CanvasWorks to process the orders, it just never made its way over there. This is totally my fault for not having emailed them the orders, and I'm sorry for having shifted the blame to someone else when it was my doing.

The good news is that all of the orders have been filled and shipped and that CanvasWorks and I have come up with a new way to submit orders to them.

As a way to say thank you for being patient with my foul-up, if you would like a 15% off coupon for any future PriusChat/Shop order, please email me at [email protected] and I'd be more than happy to send one out to you.

Oh, and Serge, I wasn't aware that the ssl cert expired, but I'm actually going to be taking the Shop off of the secure line since we don't directly handle any financial information - it is all handled through PayPal. Thanks for the heads-up.

-Danny

17. Roger Wells

Roger Wells New Member

I ordered my front heat sheild 4/12/05 by Pay Pal as requested. I did not get a discount as stated and have not recevied the Heat Sheild as of this time 4/25/05. Whats going on and how do I contact the partys that handle this problem. Pay Pal transaction ID: 6YH70317YW8853432 Thank you Roger Wells

18. tectulsa

tectulsa Junior Member

I too have ordered a heatshield in early April, but not received it or even an acknowledgement that I ordered it. Tom Cummins

19. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Roger -

I just responded personally to your email. Long story short, it looks like a problem with the communication between PayPal and the PriusChat/Shop's software. Please accept my apologies.

Tom -

I see that you optioned to pay via Check/Money Order - when did you send the check so that I can look through my records? You should have received an email confirmation of your order at the time that you placed the order on the site.

Danny

20. tectulsa

tectulsa Junior Member

I mailed the bank draft on 4/7/2005. The Bank was F&M Bank & Trust Company, Tulsa OK No. 426904702. Tom