1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HeatShield Windshield Reflectors / Shades

Discussion in 'Sponsored Commercial Sales' started by Danny, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Sprocket

Sprocket New Member

Re: DANNY - Some HELP please

I'm in the same boat. I ordered 2 front sunshades on July 3rd via PayPal and have not received any form of confirmation. I too e-mailed [email protected] to no avail.

Here's hoping someone gives us an idea of what's happening. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pearsonrj\";p=\"106305)</div>

2. Fredatgolf

Fredatgolf New Member

I ordered mine June 27 and paid by check. I received no confirmation but I did receive the package yesterday.

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    If you didn't receive an Order Confirmation email from the PriusChat Shop, then your order never made it to the shop - it's stuck in PayPal Limbo.

I'll look up both of your orders and make sure that's the case and put your orders at the top of the queue for shipment. In the future if you have issues, please email me directly at Danny at priuschat.com. Since the Shop is really just an ordering mechanism and not meant to be a full-time gig, I don't check the Shop emails but once a week.

4. metamatic

metamatic Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    I sent in an order on May 22nd.

I e-mailed you on June 30th saying that I hadn't received anything, and hadn't received a confirmation beyond the PayPal one. You responded to the e-mail, so I know you got it.

I e-mailed you again (to your personal address) on July 10th saying that I still hadn't received any notification of an actual order, and asking you to cancel the order and refund the money, unless the order had already shipped.

It's now July 14th, and you apparently haven't replied to that e-mail. (I've checked my spam filters and bounces.)

I've been trying to be reasonable about this, but I'm getting extremely pissed off. So, time to post publically, since that seems to be what it takes to get action. Please cancel my order and send a refund, unless the order shipped before last week. If I don't get a response by next week, I'll take it up with PayPal.

5. Fredatgolf

Fredatgolf New Member

Lots of luck taking up anything with PayPal.

6. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Meta -

I've refunded your payment via PayPal. I decided not to have you wait any longer for the supplier to send new material to CanvasWorks, so I asked them to pull your order from the queue and cancel it.

Thanks,

Danny

7. Sid

Sid New Member

Danny,
    What's the current status of order filling, is it still a 1 to 2 week delay?
    Will there be a notification of order shipment and a tracking number?

TIA

8. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    CanvasWorks says that all orders should be filled by the end of this week or the very beginning of next week. Adam (our account rep at CanvasWorks) is usually pretty good about sending out emails with UPS tracking information. Just be sure you set your spam blockers to allow email from canvasworks.com and aircraftcovers.com.

9. Sid

Sid New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danny\";p=\"108793)</div>
    Thanks for the info!

10. disneydad

disneydad Junior Member

I had to wait a few weeks to get my order. WOW

This is great. perfect fit and just in time for the summer heat. i also added a solar fan to vent the heat out of my prius. this combination has proven VERY effective. my car sits in a very large parking lot with no shade. for 10 hours a day. with days over 100F the peak temp i've measured to date : 122F

I am VERY happy with this product.

Thanks, Danny
    Norm ºoº

11. alanmushnick

alanmushnick New Member

I ordered one of these months ago. I don't think I ever got a confirmation. How do I get the discount? If I order now will it come soon? Is there a similar shield available at Pep boys?
    [email protected]

12. Sid

Sid New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(disneydad\";p=\"108847)</div>
    Do you have any more info on the solar fan? Cost, web site,etc.?

13. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    alanmushnick - I don't see where you ever placed an order through the Shop, and I don't see a transaction record in PayPal. Did you pay for the HeatShield and never receive it?

If you were to order one today, it will probably be shipped out the first of next week. You can't get the CanvasWorks HeatShield in Pepboys or any other retail chain that I know of., but I'm sure there's something simliar. People seem to keep coming back to the HeatShields because of their quality and exact fit for the Prius windshield.

14. disneydad

disneydad Junior Member

15. Sid

Sid New Member

16. silentak1

silentak1 Since 2005

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    My feedback on the Front heatshield

I've been using it for 2 weeks now and have been EXTREMELY PLEASED with this heatshield. It's everything that a heatshield should be: durable, high quality, and dramatically reduces heat!

The only complaint is that i wish that it had optional accesories (like suction cups) because i installed a "wider rear-view mirror" and i can't fold my visors to hold the heatshield. HOWEVER, the heatshield stays UP and doesn't need the visors to be folded to stay up. Minor complaint, not fault of the manufacturer. Did i confuse any of you?

Actually most people don't want suction cups; only strange people like me prefer them.

Other than that, this is the BEST and highest quality heatshield that i've ever used in my life and will continue to purchase from them in the future. No other heatshield compares to this!

17. DonnyC

DonnyC Junior Member

Danny:

Any idea why they have cashed my check on 7-8-05 and I have not received my shade yet. Ive replied to the conformation email twice asking for a status.

Donny

18. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I'll check into it and get back to you.

19. taaustin

taaustin New Member

Question about this offer...

I put in an order this past Saturday (7/23) and checked on Monday with the company. They say they have no record of my order.

I got payment confirmation from Paypal minutes after the transaction on Saturday and an 'order process' email from PriusChat.

How should I expect this to proceed? This is my first order through the forum's site and I just want to be sure all is going as planned.

Thanks,

Terry

20. pearsonrj

pearsonrj Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Grrr...

Well, I got my heatshields yesterday, just over four weeks after I ordered them via PriusChat and had to contact CanvasWorks since my order was not sent through from PayPal. They sent me the rear shield when I ordered the front-side shields. Grrrr......

Oh well, I guess it'll be sorted out - CanvasWorks are very responsive. Annoying though...