1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello and request for help

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by BestAutoCover, Aug 20, 2011.

1. BestAutoCover

BestAutoCover New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A

I just wanted to quickly introduce myself; I'm currently a freelancer working in Turkey (I know, slightly bizarre), and although I have to admit only a passing interested in Toyotas (sorry), I've created a website which I would very much like your valuable input on.

I understand that some of you will see this as spam (if the moderation team feel it is, please accept my sincerest apologies and deal with it as appropriate), but my website isn't commercially intended (everything's free, there's no registration or sign-up, and I'm not selling anything or trying to trick you into a quote), but simply I have created a website which tries to help find the best auto insurance coverage. (In case you're wondering, I have developed the website as a "proof-of-concept" for a larger project).

Anyway, enough excuses... in a nutshell, the website scans the web looking for reviews for each of the US’ main auto insurers, (currently scan 6 consumer review websites, 3 expert review sites, 1 financial report site, and 1 expert complaint monitoring site). The site then presents this information to you one one page, and add our our own ranking; allowing quick comparison between the companies.

I am looking for some feedback on the website; all ideas are welcome and I will do my best to implement them into the site.

I hope you have the time to have a look at Best-Auto-Cover.com, and I hope you find it useful.

Once again I apologise if this post is misplaced, please feel free to contact me if you have any feedback or questions.

Many thanks,

David.
    Best-Auto-Cover.com