1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello from ChargePoint!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Team ChargePoint, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Team ChargePoint

Team ChargePoint Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    Thank you, Jerry!

Ambergreendrvr429, congrats on your new Prime!
    If you find you still need help, use our driver support line anytime. 1-888-758-4389
    Our team is available there 24/7, so no matter what time you run into an issue they're able to help!

2. Team ChargePoint

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    Great question! Unfortunately, the output of DCFC stations can't be lowered enough for some older EV models. Instead, I'd suggest using a station location map to filter for non-DCFC stations. I'm not sure about the Zoe, however, some older model EV manufacturers offer an add-on option for DC fast compatibility, at an additional cost.

RCO likes this.
  3. RCO

RCO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't see the problem myself, amateur that I am, thinking the grid power supply arrives as AC to the port. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

4. Team ChargePoint

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    We're growing rapidly and are on the lookout for talented, experienced people who are interested in the EV space (like all of you!)

More about us:
    ChargePoint operates the world’s largest and most open EV charging network. We also design, build, and support the technology that powers it. As our network grows, it makes driving an EV accessible to more and more people. Our mission is to get everyone behind the wheel of an EV and provide a place for them to charge wherever they go.

If you'd like to join us in the rEVolution, take a look at our current job openings!

"I love working at ChargePoint because everyone here is passionate about helping people drive electric. That passion is a big part of what attracted me to the company, and people express it in many ways. Our employees not only drive electric, but also attend National Drive Electric Week events around the country and even teach EV classes in their free time—not because they have to, because they want to. For ChargePointers, electric mobility isn’t just a job, it’s a lifestyle." - Heather Sullivan

[​IMG]

Earth Day
    This past Earth Day, ChargePointers participated in several events around the country—and the world—that reflect our commitment to electric mobility and show just how many different audiences care about this topic. We attended a Health and Human Services event in Washington, D.C., joined forces with the Port Authority of New York, spoke alongside Google Germany GmbH and Fluence Energy at the U.S. Embassy in Berlin and celebrated Earth Day with EV drivers in Palo Alto.

Read more about what we were up to during Earth Day at: ChargePoint Connects with Global Community of EV Enthusiasts on Earth Day

5. RCO

RCO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    In really keen to switch to BEV, but her ladyship is really range anxious and won't agree. The British Govt. at giving missed messages with regard to reducing emissions, having already cut the Grant for installing dimeric wind and solar energy, discounts on new purchase EVs and subsidies on private hybrid cars.

Now, there's talk of banning hybrids altogether by mid century!!!

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Car industry on alert over reports some hybrids face a ban - Car industry on alert over reports some hybrids face a ban - BBC News

Team ChargePoint likes this.
  6. Team ChargePoint

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    A deal for ChargePoint drivers: $1,000 off solar!

Now is as good a time as any to consider solar power, which is a great way to charge an EV on carbon-free energy for low rates. This post provides an introduction to what you need to know about installing solar power at your home, plus an exciting deal from Vivint Solar for 100 lucky ChargePoint drivers: $1,000 off a home rooftop solar system!

[​IMG]

offer available until July 31 2018 for drivers in California, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey or Long Island, New York.

7. Team ChargePoint

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    Things have changed a lot since 2010. ChargePoint now has more than 50,000 charging spots. EV drivers plug into our network every 2 seconds and charge more than 1 million times per month. We’re excited to be fueling the future!

[​IMG]

8. Team ChargePoint

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    Since 2014, our office in Scottsdale, Arizona, has grown 800 percent and invested more than $10 million in the Scottsdale area through our office presence and ongoing job creation.

Learn more about our work there and how you can be a part of the shift to electric mobility.

[​IMG]

Don't forget, we're hiring nationwide and in Europe!

9. Team ChargePoint

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    The EV market is heating up internationally: EV sales in Europe grew an impressive 47% in the first quarter of 2018 compared with the first quarter of 2017. By 2040, 54% of new car sales and 33% of the global car fleet will be electric. To meet that demand, ChargePoint is busy building out the charging infrastructure for global electrification with growing teams in North America and Europe, two of the world’s largest EV markets.

Want to help us transform transportation? ChargePoint is still hiring in the US and Europe - take a look at our current job openings!

[​IMG]

10. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    can i get 6 figures, full medical/health + 40 days sick/vacation, & lots of affirmation? This is the entitled generation you know.

jerrymildred likes this.