1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello from Washington

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Anthony, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Anthony

Anthony New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    This is my first Prius. I needed a nice commuter and really thought about a Corolla, however they had this package II come available and with the no tax incentive I took it.

I will post a thread in another section about my dissatisfaction of ownership, nothing to do with the car, but the image it portrays. :(

2. Mark57

Mark57 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome Anthony. There's lots of great information on the board. It takes a while to read the backlog. I'm still reading through it all.

3. homeloans

homeloans New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hello and welcome to the forum anthony. :welcome: I am also new to this forum. I hope you learn alot here in this forum.

4. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm not familiar with any negative image it portays as a 6 year driver. It's never made me feel insecure about my masculinity, and I've never had it vandalized either. And I've always been proud that I had the guts to sell my big manly Ford Expedition for a car I can respect myself for driving.

Perhaps you have some insecurities that need to be addressed as these are the only posts you've made here.

5. Tammy7287

Tammy7287 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Welcome from a fellow Washingtonian. :)