1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello! :)

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Mahmoud, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Mahmoud

Mahmoud 010ToyotaPrius

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    I
    I used to bash about the Prius and now because of it I'm stuck with one till college and I'm actually beginning to like it allot besides the fact that it's red and has ugly looking hub caps on it. I like it! I'm currently driving a 010 Prius and and i don't see why teens including my age are hating on it? for example, you still get to customize it and Toyota even has rims and a body kit for it! I dare say I like the Prius and Enjoy driving it! I even agreed when My dad said All Men wear Pink and Drive the Toyota Prius. I still miss driving my Nissan Titan Everyday to school and work back in NM but times change and had to move in NJ and trucks aren't good here and even in NY. Thank God I still have the Titan tho cause I love it to death. And it Means more to me than anything else!

Attached Files:

2. wotcher

wotcher Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    amen. take off the wheelcovers (hubcabs) if you hate them. the 10 prius has silver/chrome wheels underneath. look at the gen 3 mod sections for cool stuff that you can do to the prius.

Mahmoud likes this.
  3. Whiteyprius

Whiteyprius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Switch from a Titan!?! Jeepers! Watch out for falling gas bills! Glad you're enjoying it!

Mahmoud likes this.
  4. Gun owning Prius driver

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Dude I went from a silverado to Prius and not afraid to say it now but I love this car, definitely going to have to do some changes, lower, rims, double din, subs etc but for the amount of gas im saving I could care less about what people say. Lol I even converted my wife who drive a BMW convertible. My Lil bro in law and his friends talking about the plug in getting 95 mpg e was funny but I guess starting a trend lol

Mahmoud likes this.
  5. Mahmoud

Mahmoud 010ToyotaPrius

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    I
    You still have the truck or what? And yea the hole family is starting to want one too lol!

6. Gun owning Prius driver

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    No got rid of it family keeps growing so looking at a flex maybe since it has 3rd row seating. I plan on customizing my Prius if I have to drive it might as well have it customized lol

7. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard! Keep the truck around if you can afford it.