1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Help....inverter coolant not flowing even after pump change

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Jim Caldwell, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Ticklefishdude

Ticklefishdude Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hi - Bought a 2005 Prius and replaced some HV battery cells and works great. Been getting the P0A93 code. I replaced the inverter cooling pump. Still got it. Thought it would be crazy that the hoses could be mixed up but upon inspection, the hose coming from the coolant reservoir goes down to the bottom of the radiator and not the coolant pump itself? Are there any exceptions to the diagram that was provided in this thread? I can't see why. There is very little flow in the reservoir and when I utilize the bleed screw, it seems that the main fluid in the radiator goes down. Before re-routing stuff, I would like your input. Love the car otherwise - Thanks!!!! John

2. Maria98

Maria98 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Now I`m facing the same issue in my Prius 2008 , could you please tell me if you fix the issue I will be thankful for you