1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Help Needed! Turn Signals and Hazard doesn't work !!!

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by x3mblr, Sep 23, 2015.

1. x3mblr

x3mblr Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Hello everyone! I just found a nice Prius C for sale with little damage to the front right corner, no frame damage or anything, just some bodywork needed. So, after it was fixed up. I brought the car back and there is weird issue that I have - turn signals and Hazard lights dont work. When I turn it on, i can hear clicks from it, but I dont see lights blinking on the dashboard and my head/tail lights dont blink as well.

What can it be???

Any ideas?

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    probably some bad wiring where they fixed it, maybe something left unplugged.

or else the fuse needs to be replaced.

3. x3mblr

x3mblr Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    As far as I know, NO wiring was damaged. but I'll check all the connectors, they seem to be in place, but I'll check once again.Where I can find the fuse ?

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    it's either by the parking brake, or under the hood. check the o/m.

5. Montgomery

Montgomery Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Also, if one of the bulbs is burned out, that would cause the symptom. When they put it back together, if they touched one of the bulbs, it may have worked when you picked up the car, but the acid from fingers or grease of any type would cause a bulb to burn out. And, if these bulbs are on the same circuit, it would definitely cause your issue. Hope this helps.

6. x3mblr

x3mblr Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I never knew that if one of the bulbs is bad, it can make whole thing doesnt work.