1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HELP! Prius 2010 does not start with a new aux battery

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by Mykola2022, Jul 4, 2022.

1. jzchen

jzchen Newbie!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Well, while I admit their parts prices have been somewhat pricey and my last sway bar end links purchase for my friend's Mercedes were wacky, (one side Al the other side steel), they are good overall esp customer service. (See 5 yr stock chart attached). Screenshot_20220706-053051.jpg

REVVL V+ 5G ?

2. jzchen

jzchen Newbie!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    No need to apologize please. Things happen. AutoZone claims to be the #1 seller of batteries. Their stores are all over the place. If you have a dead battery it is likely you could walk over to one of their stores which makes it convenient/aka a life saver. I like it that they checked the replacement battery before they let you leave with it....

@ASRDogman While some Chinese made stuff are bad quality, some are good. Unfortunately politically they are making me nervous, which I hope won't make me regret supporting their economy buying their products. (Been spending a lot of money on Taiwanese computer networking products lately. Is that Chinese? China says so, Taiwan begs to differ)...

REVVL V+ 5G ?

3. ASRDogman

ASRDogman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    VERY few things made in china are good. Depends on the manufacture. Like Apple.
    They tell them what quality of stuff to use. But most others say do it the cheapest way.
    Of course china says you have to give up your secrets so they can copy what you designed.
    And they do it cheaper with inferior parts.
    Taiwan in NOT part of china. At least not yet. When china attacks Taiwan, they will go down hill.