1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Help! Where to buy Carista adapter?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Emm, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Emm

Emm Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I tried looking for caristia adapter on Amazon but it doesn’t appear. Went to caristia website to buy and takes me to buy it but when I put make and model, Prius doesn’t pop up. I spoke to chat and they said it’s not compatible with Prius? Help!

2. black_jmyntrn

black_jmyntrn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I suggest you purchase another OBD and forget about the Carista. Not just because you have to pay a monthly fee to use the app, it doesn't come with the enhanced diagnostics feed. I say get an OBDLink, after testing the Carista and about 10 others, it is by far the best device for the Prius.

New OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter is better than Carista - black_jmyntrn

Mr. F and Grit like this.
  3. Emm

Emm Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Is it compatible with iPhone?

4. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    It's not compatible with the app they're trying to sell you... That's the point they're trying to make. I have bought more than one carista and I can assure you they work great with Dr. Prius, Hybrid Assistant, Torque and many other apps. Carista's app is a gimick to charge you recurring fees. You don't need their app.