1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Help with correct LED Bulb

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by redbluff, Apr 23, 2010.

1. redbluff

redbluff Junior Member

I have serached the forums but have not been able to exactly tell which LED bulb is the best replacement for the standard front parking light bulbs. I believe a 2825 bulb is the type of wedge bulb needed but can someone tell me where they got there's and what brand is best to buy? I was looking for super bright or ultra bright LED to replace but the first ones I bought even though the were 2825 replacement the plastic type wedge base did not fit well in the socket.

2. KK6PD

KK6PD _ . _ . / _ _ . _

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  3. el diablo

el diablo Team "ME"

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    This brand (Luxer1) is some of the most expensive around but the light reproduction is much brighter than their chinese counterparts. Make sure its the same logo and all, there are some chinese fakes that try to incorporate the luxer name in them and are not the same.

Luxer1 PRODUCTS LED DOME LIGHT

4. ursle

ursle Gas miser

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
  5. Andre2010

Andre2010 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    [FONT=&quot]car light is indeed very signifant in driving. you can also check here.
    i have try one, very impressive. i once love to buy on eBay, but this one is relatively cheap.[/FONT]

6. Andre2010

Andre2010 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four