High Priced 2004 Driftwood #9 For Sale

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Larry, May 27, 2004.

1. Larry

Larry New Member

I received a call from a dealer last night on a new car he has for sale. He is asking $30,737 for a fully loaded Pckg 9 Driftwood.

I am not sure what "fully loaded" means or what additions are on the car to determine the actual "over msrp" value. I plan on trying to call him later today to get more details and post them here.

In the meantime, anyone interested can give him a call and get details for yourself. The dealership is located in Merrillville, IN. Call Brian @ 219-769-0350 or on his cell @ 708-717-2770.

2. aarons12

aarons12 New Member

i would say it means a #9 with about $500 of add-on's ridiculously marked up to $4,000 so that they can disguise their 'market adjustment' overcharge.

3. inkydoo

inkydoo New Member

If that price includes TT&L, then it's not that far off the mark. That would probably put the price at about $28.7K, which if it includes leather seats, extra mile package and a few other things isn't impossible.

Of course, maybe you were saying that those extras, even at the toyota specified price, are outrageously marked up, which is hard to disagree with.