1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HIGHLY recommend Capitol Toyota in San Jose, CA

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by hybrid_batmobile, Jul 1, 2006.

1. hybrid_batmobile

hybrid_batmobile New Member

I'm about to go pick up my black 2006- top package and it was only 2 weeks from order to pick up--- apparently they sell the most Prii (or Priuses) in the area, so they don't have a limited allotment. Upfront they said less than 3 weeks and I didn't believe them, but I've been proven wrong. Before going to Capitol, I had gone to several other dealerships and they claimed that it would be 3 or 4 months. If you get the opportunity to go over to Capitol Toyota, do it. They are very upfront about everything. Plus they have a free barbeque every weekend!

2. kimgh

kimgh Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hybrid_batmobile @ Jul 1 2006, 10:39 AM) [snapback]279737[/snapback]</div>
    Did you deal with Rick Perez by any chance?

I bought my Prius from Capitol Toyota about 6 weeks ago, and I concur. It's the second car (but probably not the last) that I've bought from there, and I've been very happy with the sales experience as well as the service experience.

I was quoted 1-2 months wait, and got it in 3 weeks. Looks like lead times are going down a bit.

3. hybrid_batmobile

hybrid_batmobile New Member

I got mine from a salesman named Hamid something.