1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hillary + Obama = 08

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Wildkow, Dec 13, 2006.

1. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MarinJohn @ Jan 2 2007, 12:06 PM) [snapback]369684[/snapback]</div>

:) :) :)

2. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jan 2 2007, 11:56 AM) [snapback]369680[/snapback]</div>
    See what I mean. [attachmentid=6097]

Wildkow

Attached Files:

3. Ken Cooper

Ken Cooper New Member

The Swift Boat attack producers would LOVE to see Clinton run. I remember during Bill Clinton's campaign there was a video of Hillary in her college days giving a VERY far left oriented speach. You can bet that ever since Hillary was first mentioned as a possible presidential candidate the Swift Boat folks have been gathering everything they can regarding things she said during those college days.

If the Republicans had announced during these past two presidential elections that they were as far right as they've turned out to be, they'd have never been elected to office. The great majority of our population won't vote for someone who is shown to be on either of the extreme ends of the political spectrum. I voted for Bush in 2000, but for Kerry (actually, against Bush) in 2004. I'm very much a moderate. I've been very much anti Hillary ever since I saw/heard that college speach. She came across as much to far to the left to suit me.

If she runs as the Democrat for president, I'll vote for McCain (who, by the way, will be the Republican candidate). I very much want this current administration out of there. They've been too far to the extreme right for my taste. As I see it, the best way to totally extricate them is to vote for the Democratic candidate in 2008. I could, for instance, vote for an Edwards/Obama ticket. Never though for Clinton. I see her as currently hiding her leftness to at least the degree that Bush hid his rightness during his elections.

4. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ken Cooper @ Jan 2 2007, 11:40 PM) [snapback]369940[/snapback]</div>
    People change and now Hill feigns a much more mainstream/centrist political persona.

Wildkow

5. barbaram

barbaram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    You must be taking drugs, America is not ready for a female nor an non white person as president.

I am not racist, just realistic.

6. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(barbaram @ Jan 3 2007, 11:10 PM) [snapback]370543[/snapback]</div>
    Says a lot about how "civilized", "advanced" or whatever you want to call it we are.

Anyone care to post how many other countries have had women leaders? How many?

7. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I do not know. Even the Germans, who have even a more sexist culture than the U.S., elected a female Chancellor. Of course, it would help if the Republicans ran with a minority or female candidate (assuming they'd win the nomination, which is highly doubtful, but work with me here). I could see someone like Colin Powell winning.

Of course, they'd elect a non-white candidate before they'd elect a female candidate. And they'd elect a female candidate before they'd elect a Jewish candidate. And they'd elect a Jewish candidate before electing an openly gay candidate. And they'd elect an openly gay candidate before electing an openly Atheist candidate.