1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Homelink addition for Prius v Three?

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by Gary7558, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Gary7558

Gary7558 Blizzard Pearl

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Has anyone considered installing a Homelink transmitter into a Prius v Three? I had the mirror with it in my 2010 Prius and completely overlooked the fact that the Three does not offer it. VERY sorely missed! I'm thinking of installing the transmitter but I really don't want to be the first one to try!

2. nwprius

nwprius Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Go to Homelink.com . I bought one and installed it in a Prius a few years ago. Easy install. They come with many types of installations.

3. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Moved to the appropriate Prius v (note lowercase v) forum.

4. DerekNIU

DerekNIU New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I negotiated a Homelink into the purchase of my Prius v Two. I have one in my 2008 Prius and definitely wanted one in my v. Now, if only I could get aftermarket 3-door SKS!!!

5. GerryL

GerryL Master Model Railroader

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Search this forum and you'll find complete installation instructions for adding a Homelink/Auto Dim mirror to your v3. I did it and love it. I found a non-compass Homelink/Auto Dim mirror on eBay for $48, and thanks to the instructions here, was able to install it in about an hour.