1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Homelink Mirror Upgrade

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by flumazenil, Mar 23, 2010.

1. whitedogone

whitedogone New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    II
    Another good source for AM parts is airporttoyotaparts[​IMG] on ebay. The homelink is $177

2. llyons

llyons Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I looked for it there first. And on the description is said (not for moonroofs). So, I wasn't sure if there was somthing different about it or not. I mentioned the lower price online to Toyota and ended up getting the part for $200. It was a bit more expensive than online but I confirmed that it would work with my package and they offered to help if I ran into any problems. So excited! :cheer2:

3. llyons

llyons Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    V
    All installed!! :) I missed my Homelink! :p

4. toyotatrd

toyotatrd Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    would someone mind sending me photos of their auto dim and homelink mirror installed on their vehcile. I wanto to see what the install looks like after the vehicle is bought. It seems like in some vehciles i have seen, there is a big black plastic piece that covers the wires that run to the headliner. Also, is it already prewired or is there splicing you must do?

5. Paul58

Paul58 Mileage Miser

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I got mine in the mail yesterday, $158.00 off Amazon.com w/free shipping. I hope to get it installed sometime this week. I'll snap some picks once it's in...

6. mgb4tim

mgb4tim Noob

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    my plastic tunnel is about 3/8" wide, wrapped the wires in black heat shrink so they don't show.

7. tpcello7

tpcello7 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Could someone point to instructions on how to remove the plastic parts covering the overhead console?
    Thanks!