1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Honda guy going to make the switch! Anybody else out there?

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by mattylock, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Valborg

Valborg Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I was turned on to Honda in 2000 when my aunt and uncle sold me their '98 CRV which I still have. My CRV is great for moving stuff but not so great for commuting. I then picked up a '89 CRX si in 2003, and my love for small Hondas was born. I really liked the power and mpgs I could get out of the sohc motor. When it came time to buy a new car I ended up getting a '08 Fit Sport. I was a great car and reminded me a lot of my old CRX although way under powered and needs a 6th gear. I have always been interested in getting a hybrid, but after experiencing my mom's '05 Civic Hybrid I was very disappointed. My mom ended up trading in her Civic for a 2011 Prius and she/we could not be more pleased with it. When I caught wind that Toyota was building a smaller Prius I knew it was going to be my next car.

I agree with the rest of you that feel that Honda has lost what they once had. Aside from the Fit, Honda's styling and product line-up has completely lost my interest...

2. secondspassed

secondspassed Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I just bought a C3 to replace my recently totaled first-gen Fit Sport. So far just about everything about it is better. It's pretty much my favorite car ever now.

1 person likes this.