1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Honda to sell electric cars in US

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Cacti, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Cacti

Cacti Poleikleng

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Honda Motor Co. plans to introduce electric vehicles in the U.S. early next decade, joining a growing number of automakers vying for the lead in clean technology development, local media reported Saturday.

Report: Honda to sell electric cars in US - Yahoo! Finance=

1 person likes this.
  2. bluetwo

bluetwo Relevance is irrelevant

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Very cool! I'm glad there are so many automakers stepping up to the plate as it were and I hope we get really good EV's because of it all. I didn't know Toyota had already announced to sell an EV by 2012 so that's good news too.

Why is Ford making an all electric commercial van though? Ha ha... (by the way I understand the actual reasoning, I'm just saying that because it's kind of funny to me).

3. Rybold

Rybold globally warmed member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I saw the same article. I didn't start a thread because it didn't seem that the article was very well substantiated, nor were there many details. Nothing negative towards you. I just wish the author of the article had put more time into researching the situation before reporting on it.