1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hood protectorshot for 2015 Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Cephus, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Cephus

Cephus New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    Suggestions on a hood protector for my 2015 Prius...

I've tinted the windows, added a rear bumper applique and have the front in-channel vent visors on...

Thanks!

2. Starbrand

Starbrand Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Ive seen 4 options.

1. 3M entire hood. If you only do half, it is very noticeable where the line break is.
    2. plastic hood deflector. easier to clean than option 3 and 4.
    [​IMG]
    3. full face bra. I dont see many of these, but I would imagine it protects very well.
    [​IMG]
    4. (this is what I have, but an old pic of my car). eBay hood bra/deflector. Its good for long trips. But I try and take it off once and awhile so it doesnt get moldy. rain and other weather can make under the bra really gross. Got this one because it looked the most appealing to me aesthetically.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

HelloHybrid likes this.
  3. InspectorGadget

InspectorGadget Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    My car came with a big ding in the hood, probably more of a small dent. Anyway, it bugs me and I'd like to hide it, so I'm going look into the options suggested above. Can anyone with the bug shield give me a measurement from the leading edge of the hood to the trailing edge of the shield about halfway between the left headlight and the Toyota emblem? Please.