1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Horizontal cargo net pics

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by fo0bar, Jun 21, 2007.

1. fo0bar

fo0bar Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    I was surprised to find out that Toyota doesn't sell horizontal cargo nets, especially since those rings in the trunk would be perfect. I found another forum posting (but can't seem to find it again) mentioning that Hyundai makes a net for the Santa Fe that works well, so I bought it. Here are the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for the link, I have one for my Prius that was made by a company that's no longer in business. That price ($24) is fantastic. I highly recommend the horizontal net.

FWIW, I no longer have the floor in my Prius prefering the added space of the 'hidden' area, and the horizontal net is perfect to put milk jugs and such into that hidden tray and keep them from tipping over.

3. Tom_06

Tom_06 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco @ Jun 21 2007, 10:05 AM) [snapback]465692[/snapback]</div>
    Oddly enough, another good net at a decent price is one for the Mercedes. I used one in my Audi (way cheaper than Audi's) and it fits fine in the Prius. Clair Parts used to have them, but they reorganized their site and I can't find them now. It used to cost about $25 - $30. (part #Q-6-75-0015)

- Tom

4. Winston

Winston Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    My Prius came with a horizontal net, vertical net, and a handy dandy first aid kit. I have not taken the horizontal net out of the package yet, so I dont know how good it is.

5. Prudence

Prudence New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Here's a link to Deland Toyota on ebay for a cargo net for the Prius, I got one for mine a couple of months ago from them, they were quick to ship.

Deland Toyota Spider Cargo Net