1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hotel, Restaurant, etc. charging

Discussion in 'Prime Plug-in Charging' started by Craig21029, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Craig21029

Craig21029 Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    After a recent business trip, I received a satisfaction survey from the hotel chain (Hampton Inn & Suites). In the comments section, I wrote that the installation of an EV charger would be greatly appreciated, and also greatly increase the likelihood that I would stay there again on my next business trip. Even at restaurants, shopping destinations, etc., the opportunity to charge while there, might add just enough extra range to make the entire trip there and home on EV. I suggest everyone look for satisfaction surveys in our email and ask for charging stations to be installed. It's the only way we have of letting them know we want them.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    great idea, those are all handy places to charge up.

Craig21029 likes this.
  3. Remind me, cause I'll forget the following time that I go out to Olive Garden.

Craig21029 likes this.
  4. Dennis_MA

Dennis_MA Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    We are going to the cape this weekend. I sent an email to the place we are staying asking about charging stations. There are a few Chargepoint stations near by. We will use them for our local travel. I plan on charging while at dinner.

Team ChargePoint and Craig21029 like this.
  5. markabele

markabele owner of PiP, then Leaf, then Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    Businesses only speak one language....money. If we say to them that they get our money if they put a charging station in, many more will be doing so.

Mark57 likes this.