1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Houston Press "Investigates" Safety Record of Toyota Prius

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Danny, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Riley1point5

Riley1point5 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for taking the time to tabulate this, CHogan2.

With your permission (which you sent me separately), I've quoted you and also Miscrms in a piece on AllAboutPrius (dot) com.

It should be the top post, called "Prius Sudden Acceleration: Much Ado About Nothing?".

[The forum won't let me included a live link until I've posted more to PriusChat, which seems fair. Sorry bout that ... ]

Happy to hear any and all feedback on the piece. Thanks again for putting out solid data to counter hysterical assertions ....

2. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    What is the saying that hindsight is 20/20? God I can't believe this article. Still think the guy in San diego is a setup. Toyota needs to step up to the plate on this now or they are toast. K-a-r-m-a.

3. PriusSport

PriusSport senior member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Where is Consumer Reports in all of this? The Prius is their top rated reliability car--has been for years. They have thousands of records from Prius drivers for many years.

4. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    consumer reports is the same as having the posters on PC rate cars, most would say the prius is perfect, at least to the outside world, especially before the middle of January.