1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Houston Prius supply improving?

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by ml194152, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Craig0812

Craig0812 New Member

Great to hear your stories about the dealerships in the Houston and surrounding east Texas areas. First of all, I would like to say that I highly recommend Fred Haas ToyotaWorld on I-45N as well. Jimmy Nguy, a rep in the internet sales department, sold me my '05 Salsa Red Pearl back in November 2004 and I keep coming back for oil changes and just had the 15,000 mile inspection. I live in the Katy, Texas, area and am much closer to Don McGill Toyota but I stress to anyone who is wanting to buy a car out there to PLEASE look to Fred Haas ToyotaWorld on I-45 first(internet sales department) because they treat you well and you'll feel a heck of a lot better leaving the lot with your new car from them than with Don McGill.
    If anyone has any questions regarding Fred Haas or who to contact, please let me know....

2. IALTMANN

IALTMANN New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drummermom\";p=\"102275)</div>
    Sorry it did not work out., Congrats on the New Prius you got, sometimes patience helps but if Houston got you one, good...Now they have a better pipeline, and got 2 right now on the lot so the situation is fluid dependent on demand. The service dept seems good, talk to Perry or one of the girls, they do good.

Regards I Altmannn