1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How did you find PriusChat.com?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Danny, Mar 22, 2005.

?
  1. Search Engine (Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Wired Magazine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other Website

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Word of Mouth or friend referral

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Expedition @ Jun 4 2006, 07:24 PM) [snapback]265782[/snapback]</div>
    We'll see if you are still so smug after you are gobbled up by the poison ivy which thrives on the greenhouse emissions that your SUV produces in such abundance.

Carbon dioxide spurs growth of poison ivy

What a fitting end for a troll.

:D

2. Expedition

Expedition New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IsrAmeriPrius @ Jun 4 2006, 10:37 PM) [snapback]265789[/snapback]</div>
    :lol: Wow that's a pretty lame threat. So lame it's funny. :lol: I'm being attacked by Poison Ivy!!!! I'll have to spray some round-up on it. :lol:

3. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Expedition @ Jun 4 2006, 07:50 PM) [snapback]265793[/snapback]</div>
    Audrey does not think it's funny.

Little Shop of Horrors - Unhappy Ending

B)

4. Drift Motion

Drift Motion RMS13

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    i found it by google-ing "Prius Forum"

5. bigj3347

bigj3347 New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    umm . . . I found the site on google. If I remember correctly, I was gonna take delivery the next day and I was so excited I googled Toyota Prius just so i can find out more about my new car. Haven't looked back since.

6. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(etack @ Mar 22 2005, 01:33 PM) [snapback]74699[/snapback]</div>
    What s/he said! I did the search less than 12 hours after I came home with the car, and, having realized before I got out of the dealer's lot, this was going to be a necessity before I could do absolutely anything else with this car! I had test driven one in January after starting to pine for one sometime early last year, around the time we started thinking about our son getting a drivers license, and the possibility of passing down my '91 Acura to him. Well, we ended up getting him an'87 BMW 7 series from some friends of ours in a business trade--some of our software licenses for the car--which they were replacing with an'05 hybrid SUV. So, the kid had a car, but still only a CA learners permit, until his birthday in November. About 20 minutes after he had the full license, he got into a fender bender. The repairs on the beemer were intitially going to be more than $3k, so the insurance co was going to total it, so my Acura came back into the equation, and we went for a test drive and LOVED it. Well, the body shop figured out how to bump the repairs to below $3k, so it got fixed. In March, we decided to replace hubby's '91 BMW 5series w/ a 2002 BMW 5whatever. In May, I finally got too jealous and said--I'm getting the Prius. So, I got on the phone with just about all of the Northern CA Toyota dealers, and, by the end of ONE WEEK, I was home and happy with my brand new BLACK stealthmobile! So, you can say I either waited one year for delivery--which is excessive--or barely time enough to make a bigger space in the garage for the (not really very much) bigger Prius! Though I still haven't cleaned out the Acura, which is sitting in the driveway--in front of the 3rd garage bay holding hubby's '75 Spitfire, while son's '87 beemer is on the street. Is this California excess or what--3 drivers, 5 cars (keeping the Acura for now in case kid does decide to trash '87 any time soon...)

Is that too much information for a simple question? :rolleyes:

7. Zarzoo

Zarzoo New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    When I started doing research on Fuel Efficient alternatives to my current vehicle, I widdled down what I was looking for between the Civic Hybrid, VW Jetta and the Prius. Once I was able to test drive all of these vehicles, I fell in love with the Prius (ordered one yesterday finally).

During this research time I found another Prius forum (PriusOnline) and from there found a link to Prius Chat. So far, this site / forum, has been extremely useful, and I want to thank all of you for contributing.

Nick

8. Catskillguy

Catskillguy New Member

I was doing some prepurchase research, on mileage, tax incentives etc, using Google... Found, used and registered first at Greenhybrid.com and then priusChat.com

9. Marlin

Marlin New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Search engine of course. It's hard to do a search for the word "Prius" plush any other word without coming across a PriusChat thread. If you just search for "Prius", PriusChat is only 8 (6 non-paying) entries down. Curiously it is one behind PriusOnline, even though PriusOnline seems to have very little activity compared to PriusChat.

10. etw934

etw934 Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danny @ Mar 22 2005, 06:46 AM) [snapback]74515[/snapback]</div>
    I was searching on Google for information on the Prius and Priuschat.com came up as one of the results. I don't remember the specifics about what I was looking for at the time but I am glad I found this website.

11. San_Carlos_Jeff

San_Carlos_Jeff Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    N/A
    I found PriusOnline.com using Google and then in PriusOnline.com heard about this site.