1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How do I add photos now to an existing album of mine???

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by GoldPianoGarden, Jun 4, 2012.

1. GoldPianoGarden

GoldPianoGarden Bling Meister

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I've searched all over the place on the forum since we transitioned to the new layout/software/whatever.....and, for the life of me, I cannot find how to add photos now to one of my existing albums. The only thing I can find is to edit names of photos and to create a new album, neither of which I wish to do. I just want to add more progress photos to one of my albums. There used to be a tab that said "add photos". It is not there now. I thought there used to be a section of FAQs, or something similar, that gave instructions on basic tasks like this, but I can't seem to find it either now. I'm sure this is not the correct place to be asking this, but heck if I know where to ask! lol

2. GoldPianoGarden

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
  3. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    In your album, click the blue "Manage Images" tab at the top right hand corner.

4. GoldPianoGarden

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Ah, it's there now. I've clicked it probably 10 different times, but it's never had the option for me to upload a thing....only to change picture names/captions. Now there's a button that says "upload a file". That would have saved me a lot of headache if that button would have shown up all the previous times! Thanks for your suggestion for me to click that "manage images" tab once again, cause it did the trick this time! Thanks so much!