1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How Do I Attach a Fuelly Box to My Signature?

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by djlen, Dec 1, 2011.

1. djlen

djlen Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Paul got back with me on the last glitch and I have now joined the ranks for the "Bannered" people.
    I want to thank all those who helped and tried to lend support through all this and hopefully a few others who were having a similar issue for their patience while I stumbled around trying to make this right.
    Lastly, Paul Bausch the head honcho at Fuelly has the patience of a saint and I wanted you all to know that. He's a good guy.
    Now we can all get back to learning about our Prius's and how to use them most effectively.

PS, all this to put up my first banner with such terrible mileage. I think it should improve because I don't think the dealer filled the tank all the way up when my care was delivered. We'll see.....................

2. GrumpyCabbie

GrumpyCabbie Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I don't want to be a party pooper here but I thought that the fuelly signatures slowed down Priuschat significantly. This was brought to a head a few months back when the site ran super slow and it was at this point, after reading a certain thread, I decided to remove my fuelly signature.

Correct me if I'm wrong :)

3. Rebound

Rebound Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Somebody's going to be very confused when they read this thread, see your signature clear as day, and wonder what you're complaining about :)

4. djlen

djlen Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Yeah, I thought about that but then again most of the time people look at me funny no matter what I'm doing. :)

5. NinnJinn

NinnJinn Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have the BBcode in my signature, and have it saved and it shows what I want it to show. However, it doesn't show up in my posts??

Am I doing something wrong?

6. NinnJinn

NinnJinn Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Testing? Inserting image to see if it works.. [​IMG]

7. NinnJinn

NinnJinn Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    DOHHHH!!! :frusty: :frusty: I do not know what I am doing... :frusty: :frusty:

Oh well, it works now...

Hmmm, I guess no one puts their first fill up after getting it from the dealer into fuelly huh?

I drove 50miles @ 48.?mpg to get home and there was two bars? pips? on the gauge So I put 8.022gals in it.

8. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry, Mike. I just saw your PM. I don't check them as often as I should. :(

Yeah, don't add anything to Fuelly unless it is a true fill up. What you get from the dealer cannot be trusted. Reset your mpg meter after filling up and then start adding to fuelly.

9. NinnJinn

NinnJinn Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    No Problem F8L. Even thought I personally filled up the car for the first time, is it best if I just erase that log and start with my next fill up Since I will have MY personal mpg stats?