1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How Do You Carry Your Guns

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by mpgFanatic, May 19, 2007.

1. WARHORSE

WARHORSE New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    dont need guns, my Z06 does Mach 2 + :D

2. kenmce

kenmce High Voltage Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    Trunk Monkey Problems.

ozyran, I've got a trunk monkey too but I'm having some problems, wonder if maybe you could help me with it? You see I got it at auction, it came out of a florida Subaru, no rust on it at all. I'm in NY and I'm thinking I might have got a warm-weather model, it cries and freezes up whenever the snowflake light goes on, I put tape over the light but it still knows somehow when the light is on, do you think it would help if I took out the bulb instead?

Also, it's came out of a Forester and seemed a little too big for the Prius, I had to take out the spare tire and the storage tray so it would have room to move around and not have to lay on the empties. I limit it to a six-pack a day but it's usually thirsty and pounding on the lid by noon, are they supposed to need topping up that often?

Also I think it has rigged up a back door SMS connection to the Bluetooth system, I keep finding empty pizza boxes in the garage and nasty greasy cheese smears all around the rear hatch, some mornings it is really disgusting.

Also, every pizza joint within 50 miles of my house has somehow gotten highlighted on the nav display, some of them even have ratings. I canceled them out twice but they were back the next day and sometimes I get these weird mispeeled all-caps traffic messages that say I need to stop and top up the 12 volt-battery pizza level. Is this considered a warranty issue?

Also, the place that sold it to me said it was rated for small arms, but I think the dealer was wrong. It has a complete disregard for safety, mine, yours, its, anybodies! I took it down to the quarry one afternoon to check it out and it will point the gun around like it was a toy, carry it by the trigger, its rate of fire was not bad but it was all unaimed, right in front of it is probably the safest place to stand when its packing. I don't think it can tell one caliber from another and it did a totally unaceptable job of licking the gun clean when it was finished, so I thought I'd just issue it a tire iron, turns out it's all metric and can't handle an SAE tire iron for s**t. I checked on eBay and all but I can't find the right adapter.

It does have a winning personality though, rolls cigarettes for me while I drive, gives me change when I come up to the booth, (though it's not good at the quarter/nickel thing) however it wants to jump over and give it to the attendant inside the booth, which startles them, had the staties tell me not to let it do that a couple of times now, that rascal can get though an open window before you know it. the highway department really shouldn't hire such *nervous* types to work the thruway if you ask me.

It doesn't really make trouble except when it's been drinking, or sometimes when it hasn't been. I didn't get a manual with mine, do you think I can recalibrate it myself, or is this more of a take-it-to-the-dealer kind of job?

3. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have never owned nor fired a hand gun, shotgun or rifle. Never felt the desire or the need.
    Thankfully I live in Australia not the US of A with all of it's freedoms.

If someone wants what I have they can have it, none of my stuff is worth killing or dying for.

4. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    In a holster. ;) Oh you mean when off work?. In a holster with-in easy reach. :)

5. volcomholls

volcomholls Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2024 Prius
    Model:
    XLE

Nobody is scared. You never know when you will need it. And the round is already chambered. you might not have it one day and thats the day you might need it. oh well guess youll never know.