1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How do you want to go!!!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by huskers, Aug 16, 2006.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DaveinOlyWA @ Aug 16 2006, 12:35 PM) [snapback]304173[/snapback]</div>
    Nice...bonus points for that answer.

2. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Was it Mark Twain who said "I don't mind death, I just don't want to be there when it happens"? :)

Having survived near death experiences on skiis, bicycles, and motorcycles, I'm sure I'll go in some ironically stupid way like falling down the stairs. I've signed up for organ donation, and can only hope somebody makes damn sure I'm not just sleeping before I get parted out. I'd like time for a few tears and hugs to say goodbye.

3. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(richard schumacher @ Aug 16 2006, 07:44 AM) [snapback]304059[/snapback]</div>
    Worthy, shmurthy! A Scientologist is no worse than a Christian. She's hot, that's all that matters. And anyway, she's sure to convert when I tell her about the FSM and the beer volcano in heaven.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Aug 16 2006, 09:19 AM) [snapback]304130[/snapback]</div>
    She could start by nibbling on my lips and my ears, and then take a big bite out of my arm and then my thigh, and after that I'll be howling and screaming in such agonizing pain that I won't much care how she continues. But, wow, what a way to go!

4. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    While celebrating my 110th birthday. Earlier in the day I will have finished my third marathon of the year. Later in the evening, while relaxing on a Sierra mountaintop with my 25 year old wife, we observe the most spectacular meteor storm ever recorded . . . and become part of it.

Other ways I'd like to “goâ€:
    1) With my pants down . . . because going with your pants up is nasty . . . especially if it's #2.
    2) In my Prius and unimpeded . . . because that's my favorite way of getting from point A to point B.
    3) Having something to say . . . because when someone says “go,†I don't want to be tongue tied.
    4) Smashingly! . . . if I must go with something and not clash, it's better to look good than to feel good.
    5) Able to perform . . . if asked by a beautiful woman for a “go.†[this one gladly restricted to my wife]