1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How I read Priuschat forums

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by krausternet, Apr 6, 2013.

1. krausternet

krausternet Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    1) Chrome browser on Windows7
    I have bookmarks set up for Prius GenIII 2010+ main forum, Prius Accessories and Modifications, and Prius Audio and Electronics. And I have one more bookmark for PriusChat to go to the main forum and see the news story, but I rarely do that.

2) Tapatalk on Nexus7. Across the top of the application there is a Latest tab and a Forums tap. When I am looking at the Latest tab it seems to be a collection from more than the three forums I listed in (1) above. When I read from the Forums tab it tells me that I am reading from GenIII 2010+, but I don't see a way to read from the other forums. And when I go to the Favorite tab Tapatalk tells me there is no forums in my Favorites. But I can't find a way to add any forums to the Favorites.

I am hoping to learn how to use the forums more efficiently.

In the windows browser it makes sense to me to go to just the priuschat.com site to read news and not to browse latest forum posts. With a separate bookmark is there a way to see posts from the three groups that I want to read and only those three groups?

In tapatalk how do I add specific forums to the Favorites tab?

I am open to other suggestions too.

2. drysider

drysider Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    The Recent Activity tab will bring up all (up to 10 pages) of unread posts (since you last checked in) in all of the forums. It is a good way to view if you check in regularly.

3. Jim Porta

Jim Porta Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I would like to be able to customize the "What's New" tab to only see new entries for Prius II, III, and C. Is that possible?