1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How is the cloth moonstone white holding up?

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by Barretttx, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Barretttx

Barretttx New Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Looking at a 2016 with the moonstone interior. I’m planning on owning it for 12 years, but I’m worried the white is gonna show stains like crazy compared to the black interior. How is everyone’s white cloth looking?

2. robsnyder20

robsnyder20 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Mine is holding up well. 51k so far but have noticed a couple stains. Tough stuff cleaner removed it right away. I did scotchgard my interior when I got it with a couple cans but it says to do it every 3 months, which I haven't done. The worst problem I have is staining my headrest from my hair, so I try not to use anything in my hair to avoid that. Tough stuff again removed the stain.

3. killertofu88

killertofu88 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    My cloth is holding up pretty well, there might be some slight blue-ing happening on the driver's seat due to wearing jeans constantly, but the weird thing is my dashboard is kind of starting to yellow. I don't typically use whole screen sun visor except in the summer, but I didn't expect it to do it this much. Mine's a 2016...