1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How many of us are on waiting lists?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by gas hater, Nov 27, 2005.

1. StarBrite310

StarBrite310 ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I put the $500.00 deposit down at Longo Toyota back in mid-September for a package 8 black on dark leather. I also told them I wouldn't be opposed to looking at the new silver as well. They said my car would be available between mid-December and early January! I hope people fall off the list. I am like #45 or something but I am dying for my car!!!!!

2. QED

QED New Member

Got on a list for a 2006 on Sept 10 (don't know where I am on the list); selected a Seaside Pearl #3 package on Oct 3.
    Was told on Nov 19 that I can expect a January 2006 delivery! :rolleyes:

A mid-Jan delivery would make the entire wait about 4 months.

3. barbg

barbg New Member

We're number 40 on the list of the dealer ours is coming through, in Salem, OR, although our real dealer is here in Eugene: Oregon Roads. Since they aren't a Toyota dealer, they're getting the car from Salem. We got on the list in early November and expect to get our car by February, earlier would be great, too, though ideally after Jan. 1.

We have a Tideland Pearl #4 package on order, but we'd also take the Barcelona Red, too. I think we'll call our friends again to test ride their Prius again! We've still never had a real test drive with a dealer.

Technically, we aren't on the list for the local dealer, since we never gave them a deposit. But, we were supposed to be on their list... details see post #46 "Good Toyota/Prius Dealers"!
    Barbg