1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How many times do you press the LOCK icon...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Mystery Squid, Oct 21, 2005.

?
  1. Once

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Twice or more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. macoldschool

macoldschool New Member

I am right with you there Priusham. I rarely even take my keys out of my pocket. The silver bullet goes in the garage at night, no need to lock it then, when I arrive at work, I lock it at the inside of the door, when I leave for the day, I let the SKS do its magic! No need to really even take my keys out of my pocket until I am at home. its great!

2. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Same here. As soon as I hear the 'beep' I know that the doors are locked and I'm free to walk away from the vehicle. :)

3. xbdude

xbdude opticat

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    The P is the first car I've ever had with electronic locks, and one press is enough for me.

4. sunnysandiegan

sunnysandiegan New Member

I have only used the fob once or twice...just for fun! LOL

I typically use one of the black buttons on the car. I have not noticed the lights flashing, though. How odd. I do hear the beep and that is my cue the car is locked. I have pushed the black button more than once several times, but not in an OC way. LOL My husband and father have repeatedly pressed the black button umpteen times when I was in possession of the fob. Tee hee hee!!! We didn't know about the mystical powers of the fob-holder at first... :D