1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How much does it bug you....

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by daronspicher, Mar 8, 2007.

?
  1. A LOT, it drives me nuts!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Somewhat, I wish he would be, but I know it's not happening

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Who is Bush, and why would I care?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'm ok with him not being impeached.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I'm glad he won't be impeached.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I'm GLAD Bush won't be impeached and even happier it drives liberals crazy!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

Does it drive you crazy that Bush won't be impeached?

2. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daronspicher @ Mar 8 2007, 01:36 PM) [snapback]402313[/snapback]</div>
    Watch out everyone, daron's about to blow!

3. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JackDodge @ Mar 8 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]402314[/snapback]</div>
    Nah... just having some fun with ya'll... and seeing if I can get Danny into the fortune 500..

4. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JackDodge @ Mar 8 2007, 01:38 PM) [snapback]402314[/snapback]</div>
    You're confusing him with Monica Lewinsky again.

5. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Mar 8 2007, 01:54 PM) [snapback]402326[/snapback]</div>
    :lol:

6. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    The world seems to know that the majority of the United States' population disapproves of GWB's performance (as indicated by a less than 50% approval rating). As though that's not enough, he's a lame-duck President and the whole world knows that we will have a new President in 23 months. Most likely, this new President will need to be brought up to speed very quickly and will be a little uncertain at first.

In addition to all this current turmoil and impending turn-over, we want the international humiliation and distraction of bringing the guy up on charges.

Check the signature, I'm am NOT a Bush fan. I used to work at trying to stay "Moderator neutral" but that's out the window. As much as I don't like the guy, I will be the first to say that the absolutely last thing we need is to distract ourselves and further polarize our populous. When the President of Iraq offered to debate Bush on live international television, I laughed my nice person off because I would have paid money to see that. But the international humiliation that would have resulted would have set our entire country into a backwards spiral.

I am not in favor of an impeachment. Maybe the entire administration should be thoroughly investigated after February 2009, but not before.

7. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JackDodge @ Mar 8 2007, 01:38 PM) [snapback]402314[/snapback]</div>
    i thought that was monica :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ Mar 8 2007, 02:15 PM) [snapback]402346[/snapback]</div>
    he sees evil and call is good
    btw the president of iraq and the president of the us of a probably wouldnt have that contentious a debate
    go barak hussein obama go!

8. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Question Berman... How do you feel that your "good" country (the good ol' US of A) has executed 7 individuals for crimes committed as minors since 1997, and the ONLY OTHER country to have done even one such execution was the "evil" country of Iran?

9. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Mar 8 2007, 02:47 PM) [snapback]402368[/snapback]</div>
    i feel fine thanks. i am sorry more scumb**s have not become organ donors - take for instance the guy convicted yesterday of raping and murdering that 9 year old girl - in a heartbeat i would snuff his worthless life out - after making him an organ donor. what would you do? feed him 3 squares give him a law education and let him spend the next 50 years appealing his decision? maybe you would let him loose again?

dont understand your last sentance - give another try.

and btw - i love they way they carry out capital punishment under sharia law - you should see some of those video's :p

what country are you a member of?

10. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I voted "Somewhat..."

I'd like him to be impeached, but I know it ain't gonna happen, so life goes on. And I'd like to thank Daron for including a choice that actually expresses my view. Polls (here on PC and elsewhere) seldom do that. Bush is a crook and ought to be in jail, but there are few people in elected office that are not crooks, or who don't belong in jail, so it's all just business as usual.