1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How Peppy or Not Is The Prius?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Sid, May 6, 2005.

1. greencanuck

greencanuck New Member

After two short test drives (with the saleman) I was still undecided on the purchase. I heard some rental companies have Prii in their fleet. I was able to track one down and proceeded to rent one for the day. A FREE 24 hour test drive would have been even better. Either way, that long of a sampling is sure to convince anyone to make the plunge and go for the purchase. Had mine in two weeks. Salsa Red. Lovin it.
    Also, regarding the PEP, the on screen mileage info helps change your driving habits so much that I've barely floored it because I'm so focused on trying to better my mileage. In normal, calm, conditions, there's more than enough power.
    Perry

2. FaFa

FaFa New Member

before I got my Prius I drove 4 cyl. Honda Accords (92-99) models. As far as real life driving is concerned the Prius feels about the same as the Accords. It may take a little longer from 85 to 100, but from 0 to 60 there is very little difference. Get the Prius and enjoy its many other features and benefits.

Fafa