1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How to buy the scale model

Discussion in 'International Owners' started by richard_durant, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Schmika

Schmika New Member

I just ordered a champaign gold 1/30 model. Here is hoping it is close to my driftwood pearl.

2. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BMcGraw @ Apr 16 2006, 08:28 PM) [snapback]240720[/snapback]</div>
    CALLING ALL COOL CHICKS IN BLACK PRII (and others with the good taste and acumen to have the one true Prius color...LOOKIE HERE!, but, according to the fine print, only the hatch on this one opens... :(

Oh yeah--this site also has a Prius on a keychain, but it has the astrological sign for Scorpio on the top, so not my thang...just search as noted above and you'll see it!

3. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(richard_durant @ Feb 27 2004, 03:24 AM) [snapback]5225[/snapback]</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xlarimer @ Mar 7 2004, 04:32 PM) [snapback]6225[/snapback]</div>
    Update on above info:

At the website of those who sell the Dannhausen models, it is now noted that a Prius model will be available in September. For a mere €28.02 ($35.24 US as of today, June 22, 2006).

4. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I've already got a 1/30th and 1/60 in black, plus a few others. But I do want a minichamps....in black if I can get it. No picture so I have no idea what color the September release will be. I'd also like to get one of those moving Prii where you pull it back and then it goes on it's own...in black. I have one in Driftwood but want a black one. Anyone got one to trade?

My Prius collection.

5. ALoLA

ALoLA New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I had some service done at Longo earlier this week and their parts shop had some Prius toy cars for sale. I don't recall the name of the manufacturer, but they were about 4 to 5 inches long and were about $7 each. The colors looked like the '06 colors. They didn't look as nice as the MiniChamps ones, though. I don't think anything opened on them either.

6. Oxo

Oxo New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(richard_durant @ Feb 27 2004, 05:24 AM) [snapback]5225[/snapback]</div>
    I bought my Minichamps 1/43 model some months ago from a dealer in Portugal. There is no model number on it - just "Toyota Prius". Superficially it matches my 1/1 model (2005) well except that it has a left-hand drive and no engine that I can see. (In fact none of the doors is openable). The box says it is "1 of 1,344 pcs". Why 1,344 I wonder?

In a manifestation of the second childhood I am fast approaching I decided to get a 1/43 model of each of the 8 cars I have ever owned and I now have all except a VW Passat.

Don't let the kids get hold of them! They'll soon damage the paintwork. These are NOT toys!
    :rolleyes: