1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How to destroy America.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Wildkow, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    To me the problem with immigration comes with those who are trying to stop assimilation. The only language taught in schools should be english, it is amazing how fast assimilation will take place when there is no choice.
    A case in point, my oldest son has a friend who was born in Mexico, moved to the midwest with his family and extended family( eight family members are crammed into a duplex). I have known this family for about 2 years. When they arrived the parents spoke almost no english and the son spoke very broken english mixed in with spanish. Today the parents and extended family speak relatively good english and the son speaks perfect english.
    They are getting ready to purchase their first home after less than 8 years in the US. To me this is the American dream personified.
    There is now a small but very vocal movement in our school system to start teaching these kids in Spanish and instead of English, Mostly because a few caucasian folks feel sorry for the Mexican kids. Where would the family i just outlined be if this was the system they started out in? Probably stcuk in the barrio forever, but I think there is a segment of the political leadership that wants it that way, built in undrclass that will vote for whoever provides the biggest handout. :angry:

2. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Oh, so now the Jews are worth more than the Hutu's, ethnic Albanians, or any other race that has been subjected to some form of ethnic cleansing?

Yeah, so you could witness for yourself the rabid idiocy.

3. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    This, folks, is the skinhead Apocalypse. Anyone recognize it?

And WHO is "horton the elder"?

4. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Decent conservative Republicans wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot pole.

5. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Only an imbecile would diminish the Holocaust, with its human-skin lampshades, tying of pregnant women's legs together at the time of labor and other "medical experiments", to the same level as what the Serbs, Tutsis and janjaweed have tried to do. To equate them only displays your lack of education.

Only the Cambodian slaughter of 1976-78, with upwards of 3 million or more victims, even approaches the attempted German "Final Solution"---and that was not based on a centuries-old hatred of a single ethnicity/religion as are the others.

6. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Nazi propaganda. One genocide victim's as unfortunate as another. Holocaust, ergo, was no big deal.

7. Mystery Squid

Just remember Jack, you were the one who flat out stated you were BETTER than another group of people/person within another thread. Remember that?

That, in conjunction with the spitefulness of your insults (far more numerous and worse than any of mine), leads me to conclude YOU'RE probably a better fit for the nazi party than anyone here.

8. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    For what it is worth, my wife and stayed a week in Dachau with some friends about 10 years ago. Being a history buff I was really looking forward to spending a day at the camp. After about two hours I physically began to feel sick to my stomach and we left. I had read and studied world war II and the brutality but did not understand the scope or depth of what really happened until I was there. :(

9. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

On that occasion, to re-state it for the benefit of those here who missed it, the momentary discussion was the presence of body hair on females.

I stated, more honestly than I think most people would (but with which I think 99% of people would agree in their hearts), that the values and beliefs and lifestyle tastes that I have chosen for myself, after 50 years of examining alternatives, are better for me, that is, make me feel better about myself, than would those of other persons. Such judgements about what makes you feel "good about yourself" can only be made in comparison with the choices of others, that is, within a cultural context.

A review of most of your posts, especially during the past week or so, when you've been posting one controversial, hot-button topic after another, reveals more about your arrogance, disdain for those who disagree with you (superciliously predicting that I or maggie or Jack Dodge will continue to say "stupid" things because we are not capable of intellectually operating on the same lofty plane as you) and quick-step into taunting cruelty than anything I can say

Then, after you sense the flames are dying down, or that other members are talking more to each OTHER, not you, and that you're no longer the center of attention, you declare "game over" for that episode. You fall back on, "gee wasn't that FUN?" You even start a new thread in which you "explain" how your methods of argument are so special. In the course of doing so, you inadvertently (or otherwise) reveal that NOTHING you say can be taken seriously, because you enjoy BAITING others, possibly saying the opposite of what you really think. Other members recognize this as "stirring the pot", but some take umbrage with your baiting, BECAUSE IT IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM EVERYTHING ELSE YOU SAY.

This is a convenient mea culpa, the refuge of a coward. "Awww---I was just kidding." Same as the mischievous 8-year-old learns to say when finally called on his game.

But when you get into supporting Jew-baiting, on behalf of another member who has conveniently disappeared, you're really playing with fire.

A few days ago you regaled us with your recounting of how you went on a forum for "Dallas" enthusiasts. You ridiculed them for their seriousness. You tossed off a cruel, stupid remark about some or many of them being older people on anti-depressants (as I am). You sounded gee-whiz triumphant. But you only showed us your immaturity.

If most other members and the Mods support you in all this, I will be only too happy to leave.

10. Mystery Squid

Please quit the whining, it really is making me sick. There's this thing called the "ignore" feature, use it. ;)

[​IMG]

11. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

You ARE sick. Why are you suddenly unwilling to respond, point-for-point?

12. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

You ARE sick. Why are you suddenly unwilling to respond, point-for-point?

Another of your favorite ploys: when you are unable to respond, suddenly someone challenging you is merely "whining".

Craven.

13. Mystery Squid

Congratulations Jack, I'm impressed, you're officially the first:

14. dsunman

dsunman New Member

Your pathetic attempt to portray yourself as a touched and caring human being comes W A Y too late. If anything, you only dispalyed an incredible arragance, intolerance and fascistic tendencies, including Z E R O capabilities for debating.

Where have you been when these images where circulated?

http://www.antiwar.com/news/?articleid=2444

You probably have a resonable excuse to dismiss them, don't you?
    Visiting Dachau made you sick?

piteous T R O L L

15. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

You can hide, but the evidence you've left behind is damning. I just hope someone else reads it.

16. Mystery Squid

Must be a full moon out tonight....

:lol:

edit:

IB4TL

:ph34r:

17. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    So you are judge and jury to which opinions are right and wrong on PC? I didn't know thought police existed on PC, now I know! Take a look in the mirror and let me know what you see? You are one of these left leaning liberals that are open to other thoughts and ideas as long as they agree with yours. If they don't they must belong to a fascist? Pathetic is what you are! ;)

[Broken External Image]:http://www.catholiccitizens.org/content/img/f26791/american flag.jpg

If you are even trying to compare the prison in Iraq with German atrocities I have zero time for you -- Pathetic!

18. Mystery Squid

Funny how he neglects to post what they do to the bodies of U.S. soldiers...

Or even, the stringing up of innocent civilian bodies on bridges, burning and beating them...

Of course, we'll ignore that won't we...

19. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    How did this become the "How to destroy PriusChat" thread?

So, Squid, you *want* to be ignored now? I jokingly suggested that a few days ago, and you responded with a threat of violence. We're done.

Folks, the absolute worst thing you can do to an attention-seeker is ignore him.

20. Mystery Squid

Dude, the foot in your nice person comment was simply a joking reply too!

:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.