1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How to destroy America.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Wildkow, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    American morality---yes, that's what it is, Squid, morality, and to a large extent, after WW II and in the wake of the Marshall Plan, it's what other nations saw as the best in us---is not related to what your Hitlers and your Iraqi insurgents do.

You sound as if you want us to do some beheadings. To get even, huh?

2. dsunman

dsunman New Member

awekaning of a D O L T, even the flag will not help you!

3. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

THIS, is the perfect time for Axl Rose to run in and yell:

"CRAAAAAAZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!"

[​IMG]

4. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Of course it was, Squid. We ALL know EXACTLY what your intent is when you JOKE like this.

I regret that I didn't stand with maggiedd or hyosilver or others when you worked them over, but I'm standing with anyone you attack now.

Why have you suddenly withdrawn your "myspace" personal info, Squid?

5. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Yet another Squid ploy. Hang 'em all out there, man.

6. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    You compare abu garib with Dachau and I am the dolt? :lol: ANd no I cannot reply to every post, I do have a very demanding life at times.

7. Walker1

Walker1 Empire

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I'm glad you got a job! You worked until 61. Do you have a pension coming? You went 3 years between jobs. For all practical purposes I've gone 7+ since receiving my BS degree. You also could be collecting social security as of last year. I can't for 7 more years. Wallowing? Hell no. I'm sick of being treated like human garbage by the school board and most employers I've either worked for or interviewed with here in FL. Things were not like this back home in CT. I had my own business, a part time job, and NO money problems.

My $$ & job problems started the day I made the mistake of moving to FL. Why don't I move back? We can't afford it without jobs to go to. Besides, CT & the north is far more tax happy than FL. The problem with FL is low wages, too damn many people moving here, and it'a a right to work/at will state.

I'm the 1st to admit I made a big mistake moving here. My wife & I discuss this almost daily. BTW, what kind of a job do you call "slightly demeaning"? Home Depot, Walmart, ? I'm just curious. I will tell you that if I was offered $30,000 to start-(Of course that's based on a 40 hr. workweek & benefits) I'd be there tomorrow morning.

You know what gets me? I hear teachers whining daily about how bad they have it. And it's always the ones at the top of the pay scale making about $67,000/yr. I'd be ecstatic to obtain a teaching position at the starting salary of $34,500/yr.

Would you work for that? I've met many people at the professional work group who turn their uppity noses up at $34,500/yr. I know unemployment in FL maxes out at $275/wk. How do you figure their thinking?

At my age I'm not re-locating. My wife has a 1/2 way decent job by FL standards. She's working towards a pension & they have so so match on her 401K. I really love the climate here. No smog, nice beaches, etc. It's just this horrible work thing! I swear, if I ever win Lotto I'll never work again as long as I live. It just isn't worth it.
    I'm done ranting.

8. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Q: how old were you when you moved to FL?

It's currently what I'm doing...
    :ph34r:

9. dsunman

dsunman New Member

I don't!

You on the other hand show a bleeding heart for selected connotation of atrocities.

Atrocities are universal!

You'll never understand this because you are a sociopath.

Beat it troll!

10. Walker1

Walker1 Empire

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Sailors live the contradiction you point out. The oceans are huge, the boats so small. A good sailor studies the weather, learns to read the stars, maintains her own boat, works on harnessing the wind, just so she can fly across the seas. One day the water might decide to take she and her vessel down but sailing is all about overcoming fear, physical weariness, mental fatigue, and periods of boredom in pursuit of those moments of bliss.

If there is no joy in your work then it's time to find another job, maybe a new career. Being "let go" turn out to be the best thing to happen to you.

I've been there. My experiences at the Unemployment office were crushing. Don't allow the negative culture there to infect your search for meaningful employment. Use the time to decide what your life is really for and then go out and do what is needed to get there. Life really IS too short.
    [snapback]209257[/snapback]​
    [/quote]

I can't quit the school job without another job. I know you're right, but I can't get the right answer or break I'm seeking. I'm not that greedy. I also have a couple of physical limitations that preclude me from many jobs here. I'm just doing the best I can given what I have to work with.

11. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Abu garib is an atrocity? You must be kidding. Ugly yes, but an atrocity? :D And judging by # of posts and time on PC I would say you are much more of a troll than me so beat it! Just because I don't buy the company line does not make me a troll. Consider yourself one of the great SHEEP-le!

12. dsunman

dsunman New Member

Last state of retardation.

Let me give you an advice, why don't you seek any physician that might be willing to perform a lobotomy on you.

13. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    i'd jump at 30k myself at the moment, but the value of continuing my education holds me to the crap they pay me. in fact, i don't think i know anyone who broke 30k last year. you're not the only one.

and you may ask... why the change of heart, galaxee? i'll tell you why. it's because you didn't mention immigrants once while discussing your underemployment. i can respect the situation, the blame game is what set me off.

14. Zacher

Zacher New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    The actual incident itself at Abu Gareb may not qualify as an atrocity. The fact that it set back the world's perception of the US, particularly in the very country we are 'helping through destruction', means it is far worse than simply 'ugly'.

I hope this meets with your approval, Malorn, and you don't see fit to tell me to 'beat it'. I guess Mildkow is letting you handle the internet controls right now?

15. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

16. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Do you mean MS or Malorn? Is that how the left plans on dealing with dissension, lobotomies? YOu should have got that ball rolling when you controlled the presidency, the congress and the supreme court-- its a little lat now, you are the minority party and you are still shrinking. :lol:

17. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Aren't you a teacher? Are you full-time?

18. Zacher

Zacher New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Nah, we tell you to 'beat it'!

19. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    No dnusman gets on here and tells me to beat it and that I am a troll. The very fact he would compare abu garib to the holocaust tells me all i need to know about him. ;)

20. dsunman

dsunman New Member

yeah, countless amount of mornic posts, great legacy marlon (moron)

name me one from the forum who actually understands you, other than squid imbecile.

what a mental acumen?

go shoot some "leftos" perhaps that is your last resort

GFY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.