1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How to download manuals from toyota

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by TheSnowSnake, Jun 16, 2015.

1. TheSnowSnake

TheSnowSnake Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I have a membership for 48 hours and am tiring to download a manual. I can't seem to download more than one PDF at a time. That would be insane so how do I select a manual and download it. It is obvious that no one could sit and do it file by file unless they have no life and do not need to use the information. I tried many different things no luck. Someone please clue me in.

2. SageBrush

SageBrush Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Now you know why it is timed access and not simply a charge per manual.
    The intent is for people to use the access to complete a specific job.

And just between us, don't you think it a bit naive to expect the entire TIS library delivered to your hard drive in a pretty package for ~15 USD ? A crappy Clinton manual costs a lot more than that and is barely worth the effort to carry the book home.

#2 SageBrush, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
  3. TheSnowSnake

TheSnowSnake Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Well no I don't but that's just me. The PDF's are mixed up and hard to sort. If they want more money ask for it. A manual is something you always need even if you have only one cor makes good reading. And your right Clinton manuals are crappy lol. Just for the record I who pay more for proper access to the full manuals. so I guess what your saying no there is no way to get a full and proper download....OK
    I'll do it the hard way.