1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How to find out Southeast Region allocations

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by CarlK, Apr 22, 2004.

1. SCfromSC

SCfromSC I take my gas in a sippy cup

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    This link appears to not be working anymore. Could someone help me out if I am mistaken. I tried the link in the very first post and got a "Page Not Found error" everytime I tried it. I also tried entering the dealer code in the correct place and still got the same error message. Little help here?

2. rcaine

rcaine Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I have never seen this link before. I have been following my dealership (Southeastern Region) by going to BuyaToyota.com and selecting my dealership. Allocations are posted the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month (early in the morning--I don't know what time). Next allocation should appear 9/4. I can't get a tally on package or color without doing a lot of work but you can get the count of 1220, 1224, and 1226 models allocated (base, standard, and tourning). I hope that helps you out.

3. SCfromSC

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    I have been keeping up with the allocation timing but have been unable to find out who is getting what around here. I'll check this out. Thanks.

4. rcaine

rcaine Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Good Luck. And come check out the Prius Waiting List Support Group in the Nubie Forum. There are a bunch of us over there mulling over any scrap of information we can get our hands on. I'm currently the fourth senior waiter over there and hope to leaving the list shortly.:D

5. SCfromSC

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    I actually could have bought a Prius that was just what we want two weeks ago, but we just are not able to make such a financial depletion until we complete a land sale. SOOOO, we had to say "No". We both wish we had bought the car anyway, but we KNOW we made the right decision. Until we have the money in the bank to afford the car, we will just have to wait. Until then, I can do research until my eyes bleed.

6. pmd

pmd New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    tryed the above link for stadium toyota , tampa . fl but info comes up for entire SE region. shows 490 +- prius .
    paul

7. rcaine

rcaine Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    You are part way there. Click on the Prius and you will go to the next screen with three levels for 1220's, 1224's, and the hard to find 1226's. Now click on 1226. On the right you will see a box that says xxx vehicles found in inventory. Click on the block that says View Inventory for your new Prius. You will be taken to a screen that will list the detailed inventory of either the entire region or of your dealership. If you get the full inventory look at the top of the screen for a message like:There are 101 matching vehicles across the Southeast or search from 4 vehicles in inventory at Stadium Toyota. Stadium has 4 Touring and you can click on the four to see them listed.:p:p

8. pmd

pmd New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    thanks rcaine
    appeciate it.
    paul

9. tigerpilot

tigerpilot Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    The problem is that you really don't know how many customers are on the list for those cars. I am number 75 for a #2 package at MSRP with NO dealer or doc fees. The dealer says he gets 40-50 cars a month???
    I just got a phone call from another dealer 250 miles away that an '09 Spectra Blue #2 package came available for $700 below MSRP and NO dealer fees whatsoever. They will also deliver the car to my door for my approval. #2 package, carpets, toyoguard.
    $25,000 + tax and license.
    "Go Figure"......

10. artyking

artyking Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I just bought my 2nd Prius, an 05 Tideland. Sometimes it's gray, sometimes it's green...lol. Just depends on the light and what it's parked by. :)