1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How to find out what package and accessories

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by MagnusAG99, Feb 21, 2017.

1. MagnusAG99

MagnusAG99 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    hey guys, im wondering if its any way to find out if my prius really is a premium or executive (European car). The seller said its a premium, it got all the door trims and some other stuff from a premium, but that could just have been put there right? . It does not got a sunroof, ive tried to find out if the late 2011 version of the premium came with a optional of not having a sunroof. But cant find anything about it. It says ZVW30L-AHXEBW in the door. Isnt it any way to check the VIN or some to find out what the hell it is?. I just got a sneaky feeling it isnt a premium, it only got the same equipment as my moms 2010 executive version. Im also wondering what tha hell that is going on with the mileage. (or well, its KM), it says on the norwegian road authority pages that the car has done almost 500 000 km, reported in 2015. But in the car it says some around 350 000 km. Is it possible the km has been rolled back?. It also dont got any engine plastoc cover underneath. its just ripped off, is it possible the have changed the engine?..

#1 MagnusAG99, Feb 21, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2017