1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How to "Ignore" other Members

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by TonyPSchaefer, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Schmika

Schmika New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hjon71 @ Nov 14 2006, 09:58 PM) [snapback]349196[/snapback]</div>

Actually, this is a BIG problem with our country. This board is not OWNED by the public!!!!!! It is owned by DANNY and HIS is the only opinion that matters in the end. This is where the masses (or voters in the US) decide the majority can TAKE OVER someones private property.

Danny, I support you in any way you want to run this board. If I truly dislike it..I will leave. THAT is my right.

So, how are you FREE, if two or nore people around you can force you to do something with your property you do not want. Now INFLUENCE...that is a horse of a diffeent color.

2. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schmika @ Nov 15 2006, 02:39 PM) [snapback]349561[/snapback]</div>
    Total agreement, well said.

3. VinceDee

VinceDee Member

Relax, guys, he's not dictating that Danny do anything with the board. It's a perfectly reasonable, and very common, -suggestion- to do a poll to find out what features people would like to see.

It's a privately owned and operated site, so TPTB can do whatever they want with it, but since it's success relies on the existence and participation of a clientele, it's not an unreasonable expectation that the voice of the clientele means something. After all, if TPTB did something to the site that was horrible and people all left then that would kind of be shooting themselves in the foot, right?

Vince

4. hjon71

hjon71 Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VinceDee @ Nov 15 2006, 03:46 PM) [snapback]349722[/snapback]</div>

YEAH!!! What he said. Cool down. Its just a suggestions.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schmika @ Nov 15 2006, 12:39 PM) [snapback]349561[/snapback]</div>

The BIG problem here seems to be taking things out of context. You took my post and edited to suit you.
    The last 2 sentences were simply an "AMEN" to Paul R. Haller.