1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How to install lowering springs on Prius C ?

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by emune, Jan 21, 2019.

1. emune

emune Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Hey guys was searching for a solid thread on installation of springs for Prius C and couldn't find anything concrete so I hope someone can link me if I missed it, or we can create one here.
    Just got some tanabe DF210 lowering springs and if i can't find the info I might make a video / detailed post here for people like me that need step by step lol
    Peace

2. bluekona

bluekona Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I have some pics from my DF210 install, but not enough for a full tutorial.

I did have to pull the wiper assembly / cowl to access the top strut nuts for the front install. I also cut the bump stops on the front.

The rears were super easy, didn't even have to pull the wheels.

emune likes this.
  3. emune

emune Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    thanks I ended up using this video as reference for the front and it got me 90% of the way there:

the rears were extremely easy as you said I didn't even have to look anything up just used the carjack to light it back up with new springs

heres what I'm rolling like now

Attached Files:

4. Daniel B.

Daniel B. Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I know this is a really old post and I'm not sure if anyone will reply, but I bought my self some lowering springs and I was wondering if I needed spring compressors for the rear springs?

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

5. Issy Car

Issy Car Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    You won't need spring compressors for the rear, but you will for the fronts.